Why must you people act this way
Out national anthem needs a bass drop
YOU KNOW YOURE IN TOO DEEP WHEN YOU PICTURE YOURSELF SNUGGLING IN BED NEXT TO THEM OR WHEN YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING FUN AND WISH THEY WERE THERE TO SHARE THAT MOMENT WITH YOU OR THE WORST IS WHEN YOU SEE SOMETHING AND THINK OH THEY WOULD LIKE THAT
Okay well I dunno if this will help much but here you go
- Join clubs. Just get involved in school activities that you like, with friends you already have or alone. You’ll find people who are interested in the same things you are (ex: you join soccer teams you make friends into soccer like you).
- Please, please, please don’t fake any of your interests to fit in with a group or to impress someone. They will eventually find out or you’ll get into some group of friends you just wont like. Be real, tell the truth, believe me when I say this because you can make friends who don;t share many interests as you.
- When you get seated next to someone in class, start a conversation with them, get to know them, chances are you’ll be stuck next to them for a while. It’s a good way to make an easy friend.
- DO NOT BE RUDE TO RANDOM PEOPLE, i don’t care if you see 50 other kids doing it, don’t make fun of anyone because right there you’re already making enemies from people who could be friends. Plus it’s rude as fuck and no one likes a douche.
- Don’t try to be everyones friend, just take it slow and get to know people, chances are a lot of people are also trying to make friends and you’ll find the people you fit in with within like 2 weeks.
- If you somehow make friends with people who treat you like crap, dump the motherfuckers and start talking to people out side of that group. Everyones always willing to make new friends.
- Go to dances and proms and sporting events. A lot of kids at your school will be there and theres always someone new to meet at those things
Now go young one and make those highschool friends and be social as shit
Don’t send nudes
SEND ME PICTURES OF SPIDERMAAAN!
MY DAD JUST SENT ME THIS
on monday a guy walked into the psychology class i’m in and sat next to me. about 30 minutes into class, he leans over and whispers, ‘this isn’t algebra.’ and calmly stands up and walks out of the room. luv college
it scares me that you never know what someone is thinking or feeling towards you and everything that they say could be one massive lie
Nike Air Max 1 Pastel Blue Lime White Easter Detailed Look
i would be fucking pissed. thats hundreds of dollars
This really pisses me off. One, like the previous comment, that’s hundreds of dollars just shredded right there. Secondly, the kid is autistic (I can easily tell, my mother is a psychologist and I’m also autistic) and the father just took away something mentally stimulating to him that could very well give him a good job (if something is pretty stimulating to someone with autism, they tend to be very good at it like the kid said).
This is horrifying. Absolutely horrifying. They are LAUGHING at him. He’s only been out of school for three months and they do this. The kid here even said they were worth hundreds of dollars and that they were extremely valuable, yet the father just runs them over after taunting him to save some of the games while at the same time revving up the engine as a threat whenever he attempts it. This kid wasn’t even that ill mannered. The worst he said in the entire video was fuck.
God between the actual event, the way the father taunted the guy, and the way the (i assume) brother laughed at him and regarded his distress as some sort of comedy act sickens me.
My headcanon of Sufferer’s eyes… heh